P&C Claims Adjuster (Northern MI)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary: Adjust moderately complex residential and commercial property claims as well as auto collision and liability and homeowner s liability claims.
Responsibilities for the position include:
* examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to determine coverage;
* investigate and settle claims promptly and fairly;
* set loss reserves;
* control claims costs;
* recommend litigation when appropriate;
* maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
* maintain high service standards;
* and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
Knowledge and skills required:
* 2 to 3 years experience resolving moderately complex personal and commercial property loss claims;
* 2 to 3 years experience resolving auto collision and liability claims
* strong communicator;
* strong analytical and mathematical ability;
* and strong PC/laptop skills to include a claims or appraisal system such as Xactimate.
Must have a valid driver s license with a clean driving record.
Must be a licensed adjuster.
Compensation includes company car and quarterly bonus program.
Closing: If you are interested in joining the leader in the claims management industry, please apply now.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.