PC LAN / WAN Support (Hardware / Software)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
* Monitor, manage, process and report on all IT Onboarding requests.
* IT Service Desk support.
* Meet with the IT Project Manager to discuss expectations and concerns.
* Use IT work instructions and procedures to process requests for newly hired employees, existing employees transferred and consultants during the onboarding process at the Service Desk.
* Review requirements and offer viable alternatives.
* Monitor, manage, process and report on all requests.
* Create and modify reports and queries.
* Utilize IT Service Desk (ITSD) ticketing system to create tickets to process the workflow for new hires, transfers and new consultant IT resource requests.
* Collaborate with ITSD personnel on IT issues and requests.
* Follow up with resolver groups (2nd level), as needed.
* Experience installing, maintaining and supporting desktop hardware, software, network resources and protocols.
* Familiar with Microsoft products, e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, Project, SharePoint.
* 1-2 years experience in a Service desk environment.
* 2-3 years experience with a ticketing system.
* Good PC and reporting skills.
* Good data entry and typing skills (55+ WPM).
* Strong oral and written in person and telephone communications skills
* Strong analytical, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
* Timely and accurate performance
* 1-2 years experience in Level 1 and 2 PC troubleshooting, including basic knowledge and familiarity with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop resources including, but not limited to operating systemsoftware, MS Office suite, commercial off the shelf software, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, tablets, multi-function printers, internet technologies, remote access solutions and all commonly used desktop peripherals.
* 1-2 years experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues both remotely and on-site, in an enterprise environment, using standard tools and techniques.