PC Support / Desktop Support 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: PC TECH SUPPORT
LOCATION: MELVILLE, NY
INTERVIEW: PHONE AND IN-PERSON
VISA TYE: H1/GC/CITIZENS
This position is for a PC Support Specialist, responsible for interfacing with the user communities of a Global 1 company. The candidate must be able to communicate verbally and in writing. In addition, the candidate will also be a liaison to upper management for PC Support issues, and oversee the following area's:
* Responsible for all Patch Managment processes, ensure timely testing and implementation of Microsoft OS & Office and Adobe Product Patches
* Responsible for all laptop and desktop data encryption services. Must have experience with PGP AND MS BIT LOCKER full disk encryption technologies
* Over the implementation of Intel vPro technology using Out of band managment technologies. 3 - 5 years experience in desktop Managment tools such as Altiris is required. Knowledge ot Altiis Workflow is a plus Candidates that have worked on Transition projects from Altiris to MS SCCM IS A PLUS.
1. Patch Management of our Windows 7 desktop environment. Candidate should have 3+ years preparing, testing and pushing MS PC Patches to the user community. 1 user or greater environments. Altiris Patch management is needed, but will consider MS SCCM, OR IBM PATCH MANAEGMENT SOLUTIONS
2. MS BIT Locker experience to help our our implementation to replace PGP full disk encrytpion with BIT LOCKER
3. Desktop support for VIP / Executives. Pluses (not rerequired but nice to have!)
4. Virtual Desktop (VDI) Must have VMWARE Horizon view
NOTE: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line. All the removal requests will be duly acted upon.