PC Treasury LTD
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
PC TREASURY LTD
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis. The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios. Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner. The provision of reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers, external stakeholders and other relevant internal constituents.
Individuals within the Line Production Product Control (PC) job family are responsible for executing the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Production aspects of Product Control's primary role which is the financial guardianship of the Bank's sales and trading activities. They are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheets.
Line Production PC are also responsible for any aspects of inventory valuation and control not covered by dedicated Line Valuation Product Controllers and also for providing input into the development and improvement of strategic systems and implementation and continuous improvement at a local level in terms of process and EUCs.
This Product Controller role is supporting the Treasury Market Execution books. The desk trades numerous products and allocates funding for the firm. Products include: US Government Debt, OTC Derivatives, Repos and other funding products. Treasury Product Control is responsible for formulating and executing liquidity, funding, and capital plans. This role will primarily cover long term debt issuances and related OTC derivative hedge products.
The Product Controller will work closely with trade support, technology, financial control and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the trading desks results including daily P&L reporting, management commentaries, and exception processing.
Other responsibilities may include:
* P&L Validation and Analysis (including clean P&L), Journal Entry and Review
* Manage key risks such as interest rate and foreign exchange risks
* Monthly and quarterly account ownership reconciliation, book management, legal entity and regulatory reporting and account policy implementation
* Providing analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests from various areas throughout the firm (e.g. Front Office, Tax, and Regulatory)
* Assisting in executing funding policy and procedures
* Providing UAT support for various strategic system roll outs, as well as support for new business initiatives
Product Controllers must be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a solid control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work. They must also possess highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
* 0-2 years of financial service, banking or accounting experience including exposure to the aforementioned products
* PC skills including advanced Excel, PeopleSoft Financials, and Essbase as well as comfort with manipulation and presentation of financial data
* Team player, proactive, self-starter, who can be dynamic and implement process changes
* Accounting background
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.