PCI Compliance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPCI Compliance Specialist reports to the Compliance-Audit Manager. This position will be responsible for examining the accuracy and completeness of records and procedures for internal control and ensures compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and laws set forth by the Company-Client and all outside regulators.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the concepts, practices and audit procedures of financial and operational compliance reviews, along with knowledge of investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the banking and credit card industries from a full credit card lifecycle perspective. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and possesses strong strategic thinking capabilities, and analytical thinking is desired. The ability to work effectively with C-level and senior leadership through colleagues across all business units will allow this individual to be most effective. This individual will need to be nimble within an environment of continuous demands and shifting priorities. Prior experience developing compliance processes and procedures in a start-up environment is desirable.
* Examines the accuracy and completeness of records and procedures for internal control and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and laws
* Creates and performs internal audit procedures, timelines, and reviews
* Report audit findings to management and make recommendations to mitigate risk
* Prepare detailed and concise reports
* Conduct post audit follow-up to evaluate corrective actions
* Manage examination resources to ensure a thorough assessment of all key risk areas
* Review the adequacy and effectiveness of control systems as they relate to the effectiveness and efficiency of operations
* Work under the guidance of external auditors on joint assignments
* Researching, interpreting and summarizing as it relates to project assignments
* Conduct account Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) research
* Provide ongoing status reports to leadership
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, or equivalent experiencepreferred.
* 2-5years banking, credit card, compliance, operation, and finance audit experience
* Must have full credit card lifecycle regulatory experience
* Must have strong knowledge of PCI compliance and experience
* Strong knowledge of compliance regulations and a variety of financial services, products, and internal controls
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong research and analytical skills