PCI QSA Security Advisor 8/18/2016
San Luis Obispo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
A PCI PCI QSA P2PE Security Advisor's primary responsibility is to perform assessments of payment infrastructures to determine compliance to PCI DSS, to assess Point to Point Encryption solutions, and provide Advisory (consulting) services in these domains. UL Transactins Security is looking for experienced professionals who are autonomous, experienced, self-driven and passionate about security. Our Security Consultants are involved in the complete assessment and advisory services lifecycle, from pre-sales through delivery and influence how engagements are scoped and delivered. As a leading, global company for security services, we require our Security Consultants to continually expand their knowledge and experience to better meet the needs of our clients.
* Learn all applicable InfoGard procedures and policies.
* Complete UL Transaction Security training.
* Review documentation for conformance to a set of security requirements.
* Write technical assessments based on assessment of systems and P2PE solution designs.
* Interact with the customer to plan, schedule, and execute all aspects of an assessment, including kickoff meeting, documentation evaluation, and on-site assessment and auditing activities.
* Plan and manage project schedules.
* Report the project status to the customer and internal management on a scheduled basis.
* Conduct training workshops.
* Present applicable standards overview and compliance requirements to customers.
* Provide internal training to other assessors and consultants within areas of his/her proficiency.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or other related discipline; equivalent experience may be acceptable.
* Understanding of computer networking including:
* An understanding of how networks function,
* The ability to identify major network components,
* Basic functional knowledge of those networking components (including references to the OSI model).
* PCI QSA accreditation
* PCI P2PE QSA accreditation or eligible to become one
* At least one of the following security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSNA, CIA, Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor/Internal Auditor, IRCA ISMS Auditor or higher
* Experienced with ANSI TR-39 and/or PCI PIN
* Ability to perform project tasks with little or no supervision
* Fantastic Client facing skills
* 3+ years of PCI DSS assessment/consulting experience
* Possess excellent written and verbal communications