PCT Multi Skilled - Rehab - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 03167-55643
CURRENT SHIFT COVERAGE NEEDS:
SOME COVERAGE NEEDED ON DAY SHIFT 7A-7P - VARIES
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING ON THE REHABILITATION SERVICES PROGRAM THAT RANKED IN THE TOP 9% OF REHABILITATION CENTERS IN THE NATION BY UNIFORM DATA SYSTEMS (UDS)*
Are you interested in working with a team that supports and encourages your own personal growth and development*
APPLY ONLINE TODAY to join our general rehabilitation team at Swedish!
Click here to learn more about our acute rehab services at Swedish.
Watch this video to hear about Mandy's incredible story at Swedish Medical Center and her stay in the General Rehab unit at Swedish
Watch this video to learn about our Mission, Vision, and Values within HealthONE!
SWEDISH ACUTE REHAB OFFERS:
* A continuum of care for trauma, neurological and other patients
* 20-bed Acute Care Rehabilitation Unit
* A team approach to help patients reach their maximum level of functioning and independence and enable them to return home or to a less intensive care setting.
* Interdisciplinary care that include nursing as well as occupational, physical and speech and language therapies.
* Physiatrists - doctors who specialize in rehabilitation - work with other specialty physicians as well to ensure continuity of care.
* Treatment seven days a week for patients with many diagnoses, conditions, diseases and therapy needs.
* An individual plan based on the patient s needs, which often includes intensive therapy for a minimum of three hours per day in accordance with CMS and or CARF standards.
The Multi-skilled Technician demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary as a unit secretary. The Multi Skilled Technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice, under the supervision of the RN and assists with direct patient care; functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at Swedish Medical Center.
Current BLS Certification. Current Colorado certification as a CNA.
One to two years experience in a clinical setting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Demonstrates good organizational skills.
Some specified skills may be required by specific departments.
Last Edited: 05/20/2016