PH-10-03-16-PE-495 Trade Compliance Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Onsite Sig Sauer
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support a busy contracts department for a local manufacturer. This is an immediate temp to perm opportunity!
The position is a temp to perm position and is full time Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00pm.
- General Administrative support for Import/Export Department
- Monitor applications through the approval process and publish weekly report showing status of outstanding license applications
- Coordinate with sales administrators to obtain required export documentation in support of export license applications to both DOS & DOC (listed above)
- Receive shipping invoices from forwarders, review for accuracy and reconcile product shipped against validated license(s). Responsible for maintenance of closed files
- Responsible for tracking of temporary licenses, return of product prior to expiration, follow up with sales as necessary, reconciliation and return of licenses to DOS.
- Responsible for creation of Annual Exception report through Oracle
- Cross train for duties of Import Specialist
- Maintain knowledge of import and export regulations and industry issues
- Provide additional support to international compliance program as required
- Associates degree with a minimum of three years experience or a Bachelor s degree with a minimum of one year of experience.
- General working knowledge of ITAR and export license application preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office required
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
- Must be a US Citizen
Please apply online today for more information!!