This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The pharmacist provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care through integrated drug distribution, patient counseling, and teaching.
* Maintains competency in unique aspects of drug therapy for the patients for which they provide care, including factors related to patients of all age groups including neonates, pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics
Provides pharmaceutical care by:
* Reviewing patient medication histories as needed
* Reviewing patient medication profiles
* Determining alternatives for achieving outcomes
* Educating patients on drug therapy. Monitoring patient outcomes
* Monitoring potential adverse, drug-drug, and drug-food interactions
Minimum (1) year Pharmacist experience preferred
Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency preferred
MUST be a NJ Licensed Pharmacist
MUST be able to work evening shift certain weekdays and every other weekend
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.