PHP Backend Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur ideal candidate has spent most of their development years designing great database driven websites, applications, and internal processes. Additionally, they have integrated with many different 3rd party platforms and their own unique API's and SDK's. We need someone with the ability to look at the big picture on how it architecturally should all work, along with digging into the code to get the job done. It would be great if you have had experience integrating with Google platforms (such as Maps and Adwords), national weather information systems and other alert systems, along with managing and harvesting openly available data on the internet.
SOME KEY ELEMENTS:
* Proficiency with object-orientated systems is a must
* Strong understanding of PHP and mySQL
* Ability to work with other stacks / languages (NodeJS, Python, etc) is highly desirable
* Proficiency in Git VCS, git-flow, and VCS overall.
* Database and Sever admin experience is a plus
* Keeps up with trends, best practices, and technology in coding
* Unit / Integration Testing and TDD (Test-Driven Development) is highly desirable
* Delivers quality code and skilled in debugging
* Have an entrepreneurial attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Has an excellent portfolio to share
* Formal college education from a technical school or university is highly desirable
* Experiences/portfolio trumps formal education. If you have a great portfolio, we don't care if you never went to college
THE GOOD STUFF:
* A generous market salary and benefits package is provided to all team members
* Educational opportunities will be available and encouraged
* Family-Friendly workplace