PHP Developer (CA, Corona)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Candidate will develop user input screens and create reports that show pertinent information about the data collections. This role will be responsible for the creation and alter existing code as business processes change as well as troubleshoot and debug existing code as issues arise. The PHP Web Developer will document the application and code both inline and in formal documentation. Another aspect of this role will be the development of user manuals for the application as well as training system users when needed. Troubleshooting skills will be leveraged when/if application issues arise. There may be occasion to perform database administration tasks as needed. Provide written and/or verbal project status reports for management and customers when needed.
* High School Diploma
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
* Strong website design
* Experience working with Visual Studio
* Oracle database of other relational database experience a plus
* Application support and troubleshooting
* Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Strong communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management
* Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
* Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance preferred, but not required to start
Must be able to pass background check
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preferred or with ability to obtain a Clearance
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
This position is currently accepting applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer