This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi DEAR,
Please take a look at the below JD, Reply me if you are interested
JOB TITLE : PHP DEVELOPER
LOCATION : TALLAHASSEE, FL
INTERVIEW : TELEPHONIC
* Writes, translates and codes software programs and applications according to specifications;
* Provides maintenance, enhancement and support for a variety of the Agency's PHP applications;
* Assists in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications;
* Researches and documents requirements of program users;
* Assists in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines;
* Works with network administrators, systems analysts and softwareengineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company softwaresystems;
* Provides mentoring and guidance to junior programmers.
* Experience developing PHP applications (4+ years);
* Experience leveraging MVC frameworks, preferably CodeIgniter (3+ years);
* Experience in web development leveraging XML, HTML and CSS (3+ years);
* Experience with databases with Oracle databases (including both DML and DDL) (3+ years);
* Experience using code repositories, preferably GitLab;
* Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins (please specify);
* Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML);
* Experience developing web services (preferably RESTful web services) (preferred);
* Experience using the Scrum (Agile) software development framework (preferred);
* Knowledge of database security, including role-based security;
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.