PHP Web Developers / Engineers 9/14/2016
Enterprise Information Services
Indian Head, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
Join our team of creative and enthusiastic software development professionals who maintain a collaborative culture. Enterprise Information Services (EIS) seeks individuals who bring not only technical astuteness, but also strong customer service orientation, creative problem solving ability and pride in a job well done. In this position you will support the development of web applications and delivery of web-based services on a highly visible project supporting vital defense initiatives. This position is located in Indian Head, MD and requires a current Top Secret/SCI level Security Clearance.
* Participate in the design, development, testing, release and documentation of new or existing software applications to meet user requirements.
* Recommend system enhancements and solutions for IT problems.
* Integrate data feeds (SOAP, REST, XML, and RSS).
* Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Perform well in an agile team environment.
* Have the ability to work in a team or solo.
* BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience coding.
* 2 or more years of experience with web application development, web services, and system-level design using the software development life cycle
* 2 or more years of experience in full stack web development.
* Candidates advanced in Java, Perl or Python instead of PHP will be considered.
* TS/SCI clearance required. All applicants must be willing to submit to a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination administered by the United States government
* MVC, Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL, Linux/CentOS, Solaris, AJAX, jQuery (jqGrid, jqPlot, DataTables) or Smarty experience
* Ability to work in a dynamic multi-contractor environment
* Ability to work with on-site government client
* Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.