This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Meridian includes:
* Abiding by the rules and regulations of the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy and the policies and procedures of Meridian Health
* Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing techniques and therapeutic interventions
* Demonstrating Age Specific knowledge for assessment/treatment of patients within age groups related to the practice setting
* Evaluating patients with various disabilities
* NJ State Board Licensed Physical Therapist
* CPR Certified
* Vestibular Rehab Experience a Plus
* Lymphedema Certification a Plus
* At least one (1) year of professional work experience in an outpatient setting
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.