This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Meridian includes:
* Abiding by the rules and regulations of the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy and the policies and procedures of Meridian Health
* Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing techniques and therapeutic interventions
* Demonstrating Age Specific knowledge for assessment/treatment of patients within age groups related to the practice setting
* Evaluating patients with various disabilities
* Communicating effectively amongst all caregivers and stakeholders to enhance clinical outcomes
* Current New Jersey Physical Therapy License is required
* CPR Certification is required
* Ability to lift at least 50 pounds is required
* At least one (1) year of professional work experience in an inpatient setting
* Ability to navigate computer system, be flexible/adaptable, and have a positive attitude
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.