This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Wall Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Therapist responsibilities include:
* Completes comprehensive therapy assessments and reassessments for assigned patients.
* Completes collection of data through patient/family interviews and collaboration with other disciplines caring for the patient.
* Provides therapy including, but not limited to, gait and endurance training, therapeutic exercise, establishing a home exercise program, patient education.
* Completes appropriate, timely medical record documentation consisting of a therapy plan of care, physician orders, and treatment notes.
* New Jersey Physical Therapist license required.
* At least 1 or more years of experience in an adult rehabilitation, acute care or outpatient required.
* CPR certification required.
* Knowledge of Oasis/Home Care is preferred, but not required.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Basic computer knowledge and skill.
* Home care experience is preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.