PHYSICIAN - FAMILY MEDICINE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 2/8/2017
Yale New Haven Health
FAMILY MEDICINE PRACTICE
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources. Since 2010, community and hospital-based physicians and mid-level practitioners have benefited from our affiliation with the region s three leading hospitals: Bridgeport, Greenwich and Yale New Haven. Our commitment to them is to provide excellence in service with compassion and sensitivity to their needs and the patients they serve. NEMG enjoys clinical partnerships and has over 700 practitioners on our medical staff.
Responsible for providing appropriate non-surgical primary and continuing care to all patients in Northeast Medical Group, as well as leadership, coordination, and administration duties. The Physician leads an interdisciplinary team of primary caregivers and administrative support staff to perform assigned duties while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Northeast Medical Group supporting our mission, vision and values to optimize the health and well-being of our patients.
* Degree of MD or DO with ABIM-recognized internal medicine residency (three years minimum) or ABFM-recognized family medicine residency (three years minimum)
* Valid American Board certification in either internal medicine or family medicine and renewed (if needed) prior to expiration
* Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license
* BLS certification
* Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
We are seeking BC/BE Physicians to join our organization in a number of beautiful locations. These are exciting opportunities to join new and established practices that provide the following:
* Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
* Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
* Leadership opportunities
* Academic opportunities
* Flexible schedules to ensure work/life balance
* Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
Located in the beautiful settings of Westchester, Fairfield and New Haven Counties, these areas boast wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
If you have an interest, please email CV to: Sophie Kotomski, Staff Physician Recruiter at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org or Call Direct at 203-502-6537
No Agencies Please.