- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
PHYSICIAN PRACTICE MANAGER- (FACULTY PRACTICE)
* Communication- Acts as a liaison between the Practice Administrator, the providers and the team members.
* Billing Oversight-Responsible for overseeing the billing practices within the office.
* Compliance- Assures compliance with all applicable regulations and laws, including HIPAA, Corporate Compliance, OSHA, DOL, and DOH.
* Customer Service-Manages team members and leads by example and direction to ensure patients and visitors are greeted in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
* Facility-Pro-actively addresses facility issues.
* Financial Support- Ensures accurate and timely processing of accounts payable information. Maintains records of daily deposits; monitors physician productivity and performance.
* Operations- Responsible for team member work assignments, processing payroll, participates in the assessment of staffing needs and development.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a physician office in a supervisory role
* Associates degree in health or business administration
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
* Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Experience with Centricity Business/EMR a plus
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.