xUS Retail Stores
Person in Charge: PIC
Provides superior customer service. Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in supervising all store personnel in accordance with company policies and standards. Responsible for the overall operations of the store in the Managers absence. Appropriately handling emergencies and customer complaints. Performs cashier duties and other duties as required.
* Must be able to work flexible hours (am/pm shifts)
* Must be enthusiastic and a self-starter
* Must possess strong customer service qualities
* No Disciplinary actions within 6 months
* Responsible for resolving all customer concerns that deal with the front-end
* Monitor and track customer flow and to anticipate checkstand staffing requirements
* Must have knowledge of register functions and store procedures
* Responsible for Mentor programs to ensure all new or transferred employees receive adequate Superior Service training
* Coach, train and counsel all front-end employees regarding productivity and Superior Customer Service
* Must be visible and accessible to customers at all times
* Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation of the front entrance, checkstands, and public restrooms
* Managing the delivery of Superior Service, checkstand productivity, courtesy clerk service and all aspects associated with Front-End operation
An employee file check will be conducted.