PIM Product Content Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Campbell Soup PIM Administrator is responsible for managing the product information management system for product related attributes, which will be synchronized within and outside of the GDSN to our customers, consumers and well as feed other IT related systems. This position requires collaboration within Master Data as well as with regulatory, the business units, R&D and Sales.
* Training and Governance
* Documents and manages data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
* Provides training to users in utilizing the PIM
* Liaison with data pool to ensure accurate and timely flow of information to our customers
* Own the development of the attribute data dictionary which houses attribute source metadata as well as governance information
* Reviewing and validating data definitions, standards, business rules, processes and issues
* Respond to both internal and external requests for product related data and assist with the prioritization effort
* Communicate and coordinate internally and changes or upcoming initiatives that will require additional data governance, data validation or process improvements
* Program/Tool Strategy Design
* Serve as the primary systems administrator of the PIM and subject matter expert relating to creating new attributes, assigning access, creating workflows and creating reports
* Own end to end process for creating and distributing product attribute content
* Imports, exports and links digital assets to product groups
* Responsible for updating XML from existing source systems
* Responsible for managing consultants during the creation XML from new data sources
* Serve as the primary business contact during implementation of software that will feed the GDSN data sync
* Work with IT to ensure all data flows to/from the related systems
* Process/Continuous Improvement
* Coordinates projects related to data enrichment, data cleansing and process improvement by defining and managing project scope, deliverables, resources required, and timelines
* Designing, developing, implementing data reports to monitor data quality exception reporting
* Relaying data quality inconsistencies to applicable data owner
* Bachelor's degree; 7+ years' work experience preferred but not required
* Previous experience with product attribute data and or GS1 guidelines a plus
* Knowledge or and ability to perform data gathering, analysis and process flow design
* XML knowledge a plus
* Previous experience with data mapping and data validation
* Knowledge of SAP a plus
* Immediate to advanced skills in Excel required
* Ability to extract, analyze and report on data required
* Previous project management experience strongly preferred
* Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
* Excellent communicated skills required
* Highly driven and self-motivated personality required
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
* Proven track record forming partnerships and influencing effectively across all areas of the organization
* Superior technical skills, with a strong understanding of XML, knowledge of data flow, corporate databases and tables a strong plus
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.