PL / SQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a PL/SQL Developer. Essential functions include:
* Write PL/SQL packages as a part of our business applications. Provide data management functions, as needed (querying/manipulating data to resolve production issues).
* Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet/exceed customer needs.
* Interface with Business Analysts to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
* Provide project timeline estimates.
* Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
* Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
* Support both client and department programming standards.
* Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
* Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
* Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
* 4+ years' experience in PL/SQL and Oracle 4 GL Development
* Proficiency in writing SQL scripts and PL/SQL code against Oracle databases with millions of records.
* Understanding of OracleArchitectural Concepts (Schema, Tablespace, Datafiles, SGA, Transaction logging/archiving, Backup & Recovery, Exporting/Importing).
* Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.