PL / SQL Developer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The successful PL/SQL Developer will be responsible for analyzing, writing, testing, and deploying of software applications using the current set of standards and methodologies. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the development life cycle. Participates with business partner in design reviews and technical briefings and evaluates alternative system solutions and functional specifications.
PL/SQL Developer usually leads the effort above and provides mentoring to Software Developers. Typically assigned more complex applications and business needs.
* Critical partner to business and interacts with business partner usually by answering technical questions based on a understanding of the business
* Typically leads project technical team or may operate as a member of a project team
* Develops business solutions and creates business requirements through clarifying needs based on extensive business knowledge
* Leads solution development and evaluation of applicable system requirements through ability to think "big picture" and knowledge and experience of existing and new technologies
* Assists in estimating work plan solid understanding and demonstration of methodology, configuration and change management practices
* JBoss Fuse and/or Java experience will be beneficial
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.