This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a PL/SQL Developer to join our team in Albany, NY
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plan, develop, modify, test and implement code in support of:
* Design and document system and subsystem components
* Develop Oracle stored procedures, packages and triggers to integrate with existing software
* Develop batch applications using .net, Oracle
* Develop with modern Web development frameworks
* Monitoring and reporting on the status of daily DBL Policy transaction processing
* Troubleshooting and remediating production issues, as warranted
* Providing remediation for Help Desk tickets submitted by business users
* Develop and test solutions to resolve issues or to provide enhanced features to the existing product
* 5 years of experience in Oracle and PL/SQL development implementing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages supporting software for Workers Compensation and Disability Insurance
* 2 years of experience with Innotas
* 2 years of experience with Blueprint requirement tools
* 2 years of experience with HP Quality Center
* 4 years of experience in development, support and implementation of dynamic forms in Adobe LiveCycle
* 5 years of experience with Microsoft ASP.Net
* 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2010 or higher
* 5 years of experience with C#, .net
* 5 years of experience with XSLT
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.