PL / SQL Developer / Programmer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sample Role Types: Senior Developer, Programmer, Systems/Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer
EXPECTED SKILLS: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have deep industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
2. Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
3. Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
4. Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
5. Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
P20W Project Specific Requirements
Focusing on Database tier expertise for this position.
Recent Hands-on experience is a must.
Strong Oracle PL/SQL and DDL experience creating complex queries, views and physical data structures.
Must have experience writing complex joins, nested queries and building materialized views for Oracle Database.
Ability to approximate storage requirements, add indexes where needed and tune/optimize for query performance highly desired.
Must have experience writing procedures and functions.