PL / SQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for PL/SQL DEVELOPER for our client in SAINT PAUL, MN
JOB TITLE: PL/SQL DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SAINT PAUL, MN
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
MODIFY/UPGRADE THE INTEGRATION LAYER DATA PREP JOB WHICH INCLUDES:
* Trace the data processing flow from source to target system, identifying places for performance improvement;
* Restructure existing code to improve processing performance and traceability
* Refactor hardcoded reference data into code tables to improve maintainability
* Redesign the XML processing performed by the process flow to more efficiently utilize source XML data
* Convert internal process flow stages to leverage the event subsystem
* Ensure all changes, code, DDL, and data models are properly and completely documented
* Design and implement a more robust error logging subsystem to enable faster process flow tracking and reporting.
* Design PL/SQL solutions to implement a data cleansing/reconciliation process, which will:
* Identify matches, prospective matches, etc
* Remove duplicates
* Report non-matched/problem cases for evaluation
* Support re-incorporation of externally modified/marked up data.
* Prepare solutions to load "final/cleansed" data into the primary set of tables.
* Implement PL/SQL solutions to support/replace/update processes on the Integration Layer and enrollment tables.
* Implement PL/SQL solutions to support efficient common queries of enrollment data.
* Implement PL/SQL solutions to support regular exports of selected enrollment data for use in downstream systems (reporting, etc.).
* Write PL/SQL code and documentation to support the "reconcile" functionality.
* Write PL/SQL code and documentation to support updated logic and related functionality. Document and unit test all code.
* Provide knowledge transfer to staff on solution implemented.
* B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year) OR Associate's degree (2 year) with 5 years' experience in PL/SQL Programming/Development.
* A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in designing, developing, and testing applications utilizing PL/SQL or Oracle (1g, 11g, or 12g).
* Computer Science or Information Technology degree
* Experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Hands on experience working on health insurance programs.
* Experience in PL/SQL related to enrollment systems
EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Data Architecture, Data Analysis, Data Modeling Enterprise Data Warehousing Oracle Database Administration Account Creation, password reset Role management Oracle Audit Vault Oracle Data Vault Oracle Database Firewall
* Advanced SQL and Oracle PL/SQL Development and experience with functions, procedures, packages and triggers, such as:
* Oracle Job Scheduler
* Oracle performance tuning, including: Query tuning
* Index tuning Partitioning
* Experience with Oracle Fine Grain Access Control (FGAC) development, configuration, and troubleshooting, which includes the following:
* Forensic data analysis/troubleshooting Oracle 11g
* Hadoop , Subversion Toad , JIRA , Confluence
* Experience utilizing migration and version control systems.
* Experience with secure coding principals such as OWASP Top 1, SANS Top 25.
* Experience with IRS Pub 175 and NIST 8-53 rev4.