PL / SQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Geina O'Malley Company Inc
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe PL/SQL DEVELOPER will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and application requirements into configurable component designs and solutions to support global applications in an ORACLE EBS ENVIRONMENT.
* Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
* Enhance performance in the Applications environment. Tuning code, reviewing table and applying indexes were needed.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Support and work in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
* 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN IT/TECHNOLOGY
* 3 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL development
* Experience with Oracle database design with strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers, tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
* Experience writing complex advance queries, using advanced PL/SQL concepts and performance tuning
* 1+ YEAR EXPERIENCE WITH UNIX/LINUX SHELL SCRIPTING
* Proficiency in data modeling and database design
* Understanding and experience of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
* Experience with global implementations of Oracle database-based solutions
Local candidates are encouraged. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time. No 3rd party or C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
KEY WORDS: Developer, PL/SQL, SQL, Advance Queries, Tuning, Performance Tuning, Oracle EBS, UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting, Database Design, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers, Tables, Views, Indexes, Table Spaces, Global Implementations