PL / SQL Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Provide PL/SQL development, support and maintenance; SQL tuning and optimization techniques
* Experience IN SUPPORTING TRANSACTIONAL SYSTEMS/APPLICATIONS.
* Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
* Utilize Oracle and other related technologies tools for performance tuning (ie, Explain Plan, PL/SQL Optimizer, DBMS-TRACE packages, AWR reports, SQL Monitoring etc.)
* Perform stored packages, procedures, functions and trigger development in support of an enterprise level, multi-user, data aggregation, analysis, and reporting system using Oracle and Oracle RAC
* Must have experience with Java to oracle communication using JDBC drivers.
* Must have an extensive knowledge of oracle triggers
* Must have an experience with full and incremental data sync with oracle or other databases
* 8+ Years experience implementing, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing SQL queries and related database technologies
* 8+ Years experience utilizing SQL tuning tools (ie SQL Developer, Toad, etc)and developing, tuning and maintaining PL/SQL stored packages, procedures, functions, and triggers
* Experience using Oracle Explain Plan and/or PL/SQL Optimizer for PL/SQL and SQL tuning.
* Experience in fine-tuning SQL and PL/SQL loops, regular expressions, conditional/case statements, etc.
* Experience with AWR REPORTS AND SQL MONITORING to debug performance issues