PLM Program Manager 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented leader who provides project leadership to ensure that the project team members meet or exceed goals. Focuses on building a collaborative relationship with the internal and external business partners by providing constant communication, regular input and feedback, and win-win solutions. Has experience in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes associated with the development and implementation of software applications. Has a thorough understanding of the business processes associated with their project. Possess knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools used in waterfall and agile project delivery.
* Interacts with internal and external Business Partners and IT to ensure features and specifications are understood
* Provides guidance, training, and coaching to project team members
* Identifies, manages and coordinates all resources required for the project, including outside vendors
* Directs the planning and execution of the project including financial tracking to budget
* Adopts project management best practices
* Facilitates meetings and identifies and resolve issues
* May manage one large or multiple small projects
* Participates in the creation of SOW's, Project Charters, Business Cases and Work Breakdown Structures to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
* Ability to define requirements, test cases, and other project artifacts as necessary
* Ability to define and manage priorities, scope, change control, and risks
* Communicates project status
* Preserves key project documentation
* Strong knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is required. TeamCenter experience preferred.
* 5+ years' experience managing IT projects within a manufacturing environment
* Expert level skills in Microsoft Project and PowerPoint.
* Strong leadership, communications, mentoring and teamwork skills
* Experience successfully interfacing with staff at all levels of the organization including communication with executive management
* Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute
* Certification as a Lean Six Sigma greenbelt or blackbelt
* Practical usage of Agile methodology(Scrum)
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.