PM Laundry Attendant (Part Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
* Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
* Pickup of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
* Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
* Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
* Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
* Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
* Must be able to stand in work station for up to 7 hours per shift
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
* Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
* Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: