PM Room Service Server ( Part-time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork with Room Service Team in the serving of guests to ensure positive guest experience.
* Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by company standards.
* Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
* Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
* Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
* Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures.
* Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
* Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Ability to communicate well with guests.
* Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled