PMO Analyst 9/8/2016
Signature Consulting Group
Windsor Mill, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:_
* Work closely with an AGILE development team transforming the task order requirements into the business context, and business processes that enable the Project Team to achieve its development goals.
* Demonstrated proven knowledge supporting and guiding development teams to understand business strategies and prioritize business capabilities utilizing various tools and techniques.
* Detail oriented, comfortable in a fast paced environment, eager to learn, and driven to produce high-quality work.
* Capable of transforming a vision for how an application flows and operates from a user perspective into actionable business insights/requirements that will fuel the growth and success of project development team
* Support the PMO office and its related clients exhibiting high quality standards
* Utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other tools as needed to deliver quality reports and deliverables
* Work with the team leads to deliver weekly client and PMO status reports
* Develop charts, tables, and graphs to support deliverables
* Communicate with team leads and members to deliver PMO messages and capture relevant data
* Assist team leads in keeping all management plan deliverables up-to-date
* Manage project SharePoint site, data backup and retrieval, information retention and purging, publishing, privacy, copyrights, and information security
* Assist the Integrated Schedule Coordinator in managing and updating the Integrated Master Schedule using MS Project / Project Server
* Manage internal team access to appropriate tools and troubleshoot as appropriate
* Healthcare experience within the Federal arena 1+ year(s) of professional presentation experience working directly with Program Management Office
* Experience analyzing and manipulating large sets of healthcare data (i.e. identifying trends and patterns)
* Leadership skills
* Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of business equivalent experience