PMO (Program Manager) 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: PMO (Program Manager)
Location: Weehawken, NJ
* Program, Portfolio Liaison Manager" on the PPC Team
* Accountable for delivering consistent change portfolio planning, reporting and portfolio assessment.
* The PPC stream works closely with the portfolio managers in the business divisions and Group Strategic Change Management (GSCM) to enhance strategic decisions and improved portfolio oversight and transparency.
TOP 3 REQUIRED SKILLS:
1.) Strong client/stakeholder management skills
2.) Familiarity with PMO reporting and tools
3.) Excellent presentation and analytical skills, attention to detail / data quality, ability to convert "data" to actionable management information
4). Portfolio Manager.
This role will require you to work closely with senior managers within Group Technology, the divisional Governance committees, Finance, Group Strategic Change Management, other streams in GT COO and the program and portfolio management communities.
TASKS WITHIN THIS ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Supply high quality, timely and standard materials, including reporting and analysis of program status and financial data to meet planned requirements of Group Technology and key Investment Governance stakeholders
* Provide oversight, support and control of the GT Change portfolio and highlight performance and quality assessment and issues
* Ensure that internal and external requirements and requests for information are addressed and met to a high standard
* Appraise the quality of deliverables such as project plans, progress reports and Program Management Framework artefacts
* Work with the GT COO streams and other Investment Governance stakeholders to ensure internal controls are in place This role requires:
* Proven strong client management skills particularly at a senior level
* Excellent presentation and analytical skills, attention to detail / data quality, ability to convert "data" to actionable management information
* Familiarity with PMO reporting and tools, and an ability to create, standard, repeatable reporting models that accurately reflect the status of the change portfolio a major plus
* Very advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; some Access and/or SharePoint preferred
* Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities
* Ability to lead and handle change
* Ability to lead, influence, and work in global teams
* A comfort with technical skills and exposure to new systems