PMO Reporting Specialist (Analyst)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
PMO REPORTING SPECIALIST (ANALYST)
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The pace of change within financial services is at an unprecedented level across the industry and from all jurisdictions. Much of this change is regulatory driven and will impact, be sponsored and led by the Risk Division. Within Credit Suisse (CS), the Chief Risk Officer and his management team have recently conducted a review to assess the Change capabilities required within Risk to deliver the challenging and extensive Book of Work over the next 3-5 years. Following this review, a number of key new program and project roles have been identified within the CRO Change organization.
A key function is that of the CRO Portfolio Management Office, which is responsible for the governance, oversight, best practices, reporting, strategic roadmap and communication activities across CRO Change.
The PMO Reporting role is a key element in the CRO Change PMO team. This role is responsible for driving and managing all Change Portfolio reporting aspects including: track key programs milestones including regulatory commitments, manage portfolio RAID (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies) processes, monitor delivery of business and functional requirements definition documents (BRDs and FRDs correspondingly) to schedule and oversight CRO Change programs status reporting.
The PMO Reporting team member is responsible for the execution of all PMO Reporting aspects, more specifically the following activities:
* Capture, maintain and report statuses of programs key milestones including regulatory commitments
* Institute and manage a robust RAID process across the PMO and report RAID items to the adequate governance forums
* Track submission of CRO Change programs status reports and verify whether reporting is consistent and key risks and issues are being clearly reported
* Own the portfolio change control process including change request s reporting
* Track and report CRO Change programs Business Requirements Document and Functional Requirements Document statuses
* Maintain and report CRO Change programs benefits realization to plan
* Ensure CRO Change programs summary, sponsorship, executive accountability and program management team (i.e. program manager and PMO team) information is kept up-to-date
* Maintain and report governance forums and internal CRO Change PMO actions
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of delivery standards and frameworks across all CRO Change related activities
Additionally the PMO Reporting team member is responsible for working with:
* CRO Change Portfolio program management teams and CS technology teams to ensure reporting and messaging of program status is consistent
* CRO Change COO to establish tracking of portfolio actuals and accurate forecasting
* Other members of the CRO Change PMO team to develop the function
The candidate must have:
* An Investment Bank, Private Bank / Wealth Management or consultancy background, with a solid understanding of program management within the Financial Services industry
* Proven program delivery track record or a track record of managing large scale PMOs within the Banking Industry and/or Financial Services
* Deep understanding of PMO principles, processes and procedures
* Experience of working at strategic as well as tactical level delivering Change Management approaches as a PMO in a complex organisation
* Knowledge of the Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking sector
* Ability to manage and review large data sets for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
* Proven capability of managing teams
* Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner
* Excellent organisational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
* Effective influencing skills
* Self-motivated with a solid sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
* Knowledge of full project lifecycle, project management standards (e.g. PMP, Prince 2) and project management tools (e.g. CA ClarityTM PPM)
* Ability to produce clear and concise reporting
* Experience working with and reporting to senior stakeholders across financial and operational functions of the business
* Interest to stay updated with the risk culture
Other skills and qualifications:
* 4+ years project management experience
* University undergraduate degree
* Project and/or Program Management certification e.g. PRINCE2, MSP, PMP
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.