PMP Infrastructure Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a PMP Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team in Plano, TX
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The person will be responsible for Managing Infrastructure Core infrastructure and End user computing projects
* The person will be responsible for the driving the successful delivery for Infrastructure core technology projects and end user computing projects.
* The person will
* Be responsible for running the infrastructure server technology and end user computing projects.
* Leads all the technical projects from initiation through implementation
* Be responsible for project plans, execution, tracking and delivery
* Be responsible for assembling the project teams, co-ordination with in and outside the team
* Be responsible of defining the scope, budget and resource needs for the project
* Function as a liaison between IT and Business
* Serve as single point of contact for project level issues /questions / escalations. should be a go-to person that represent entire project team from start to end of the project
* Ensure all projects are on track and well within the planned budgets
* Developing and Maintaining up-to-date detailed project schedules and work plans
* Ensure risk managementstrategies are followed and reviewed as per the organization guidelines and requirements
* Plans, Sets project goals and Milestones
* Monitoring critical project milestones, and identifying ways to resolve schedule issues
* Detect and solve project issues effectively
* Prepares and provides project reporting, metrics, scorecards on a periodic basis
* Communicating status of all projects to stakeholders and management
* Will be responsible for performing incident, change and problem management.
* Preparing all project documentation for closure, storage, and possible auditing activities, ensuring technical accuracy
* Should possess a BE degree
* 6 10 years of overall experience in IT
* PMP certified
* At least 5 year of relevant experience in the following
* Substantial IT Project Management experience with project in various IT Infrastructure related technology Servers, End user computing, virtualization, Active Directory etc.
* Fully competent understanding of project management principles and methodologies
* Strong knowledge of industry standard project management tools
* Knowledge on IT infrastructure domain Server technologies, End user computing technologies
* Experience in managing the geographically distributed work groups
* Extensive experience with handling high value and highly complex IT projects.
* Expert at delivering projects on time and withinbudget
* Good experience at presenting metrics, project health to keystakeholders
* Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills acrossfunctions and teams
* Expertise in information gathering, assembling and presenting effectively
* Strong analytic skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong negotiation skill
6+ Years of IT Project Management experience
- PMP Certification
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.