PMP UX / UI Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Brooklyn, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The UX Project Manager will ensure that both the design and technical aspects are:
* Managed according to principles of Human-Centered Design
* Conform to the standards of the company.
The Project Manager who will assess, define, and oversee large web design and development projects.
* 7 years - Experience with managing medium or large scale IT software and database development projects
* 7 years - experience with developing and managing project plans and resources using project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
* 7 years - experience with defining and managing project Cost, Scope, Schedule, and Quality (CSSQ) including developing project budgets, scope statements, project schedules, and quality standards
* 5 years - experience with performing Risk Identification including the development of a Risk Assessment Plan.
* PMI PMP Certification (provide certification date).
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.