This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
North Puget Sound
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssembly – Fast Pace Assembler
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Wire Assemblers in Everett for a long-term temporary opportunity. Assembly positions require candidates to work with small hand tools and assemble small parts as well as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Basic to complex assembly
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Fast and precise hand dexterity
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have attention to detail
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to perform repetitive tasks standing for up to 10 hours per day
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to use basic hand tools
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on both the first shift (5am-3:30pm) and second shift (3:30pm- 2am) at 4 days at 10 hours Monday-Thursday.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an preventative medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled