POOL - Online Lecturer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
University of Kansas
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Overview
The University of Kansas Department of Special Education invites experienced scholars (e.g., retired university faculty, field researchers, program administrators, building principals, professional developers, teacher mentors, and academic coaches) to submit applications for part-time positions as online course instructors and fieldwork supervisors.
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool for future consideration. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful applicant must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
100% - Part-time lecturers teach graduate-level courses and supervise student fieldwork.
* Advanced degree in Special Education, Educational Leadership, Educational Psychology, or related Human Services fields.
* Minimum of three years experience teaching, supervising, or coaching adult learners.
* Experience working in public schools providing integrated special education services for students with disabilities within general education classrooms.
* Ph.D. or Ed.D. preferred and required for some teaching assignments.
* Expertise related to inclusive learning community program development, classroom supervision, online teaching, and school leadership experience.
Additional Candidate Instruction
A complete application includes: an online application, resume, cover letter and a list of three professional references.
Applications reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
$1,000 per credit hour
Application Review Begins
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information and retaliation in the University's programs and activities. Access to information regarding equal opportunity and diversity worksite posters is available at http://www.humanresources.ku.edu/policies_procedures/category_details/index.aspx*category=8 or you may contact 785-864-4946 or firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate access options. Any inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY