P2P Contract Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Based in Waterford, New York, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. is a global leader in silicones, quartz and advanced materials, with a 70-year heritage of innovation and being first to market with performance applications that improve everyday life. Our solutions are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living and we work closely with some of the biggest brands in B2B and consumer worlds, covering a broad range of markets - from aerospace and automotive, to building and construction, personal care, and electronics.
Momentive materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Momentive, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Momentive, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate commodity ordering process.
* Create and maintain all Info Records, Outline Agreements, Source List, Quota Arrangements, message output etc. for assigned Purchasing Groups. This includes but is not limited to, INCO terms, pricing conditions, freightduty conditions, validity periods, payment terms and methods, text and relevant tax information.
* Monitor and resolve all assigned parked (ZFPW) and blocked (MRBR/ZFBW) invoices in a timely manner, ensuring invoices are available to pay
* Coordinate andor initiate procurement related master data and transactional data for assigned Purchasing Groups
* Update purchase orders as necessary to ensure most current data is reflected, payment terms, pricing, etc.
* Assist Commodity Managers in reconciliation of all rebates, special deals (nettingswaps) and special payments for assigned Purchasing Groups
* Data collection through SAP to support monitoring adherence to supply contracts, volume commitments
* Communicate with vendors to eliminate repetitive problems, as well as providing vendors with relevant technical information
* Resolve pricing discrepancies for Invoice resolution. Work closely with vendors and accounts payable to resolve
* Continually look for opportunities to improve the transactional procurement process
* Manage relationship with Commodity Managers, Production Planners, Accounts Payable staff and Vendors
* Help create, maintain and enhance data integrity and specifications for the assigned portfolio
* Preparing new material setup in SAP including collecting supplier documentation in order to fulfill the necessary requirements
* Provides back up support to other Contract Admins in Region as needed
Strategic Focus and Direction
* Identifies problems in attaining planned goals or work and proposes solutions
* Works with customers (internal and external) to understand and meet their needs
* Understands and accommodates cultural differences successfully and behaves appropriately for the culture in which he/she is working
Trust and Teamwork
* Supports team decisions in word and action outside of the team setting even if the ideas he/she supported were not chosen by the team
* Keeps commitments - Holds self-accountable for assignments and required work product
* Communicates directly, honestly, respectfully and timely manner to resolve conflict
* Displays a positive attitude and willingness to make the necessary effort to accomplish goals
* Drives safety culture initiative; ensures understanding of the existing safety policies in the company among employees
Achieve Business Results
* Exhibits a sense of responsibility and urgency toward goal accomplishment
* Ability to receive feedback and adjust behavior
* Achieves results in a manner consistent with the Core Values
* Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to extract raw data from various systems, parse into Excel, and manipulate as required (Pivot Tables, Sorts, Filters, Vertical and Horizontal lookups, etc.). Ability to develop and troubleshoot complex formulas, links, and understand complex spreadsheets is a must.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
* SAP Knowledge (Procurement functions) preferred
* Attentive to details, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
* Positive attitude
* Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data to determine best value for Hexion.
* Ability to work with multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive environment showing a high level of flexibility
* Ability to key punch large volumes of data with a focus on quality
* Must be able to work independently, with strong time management and organizational skills
* Strong aptitude towards utilizing, supporting, and learning applications / systems
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Bachelor s Degree or Associates degree and 2 years professional experience in a purchasing, accounts payable, accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.