This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
The PPMO (Project and Portfolio Management Office) Analyst reports to the System Director of the PPMO and Service Line Support team. This position is primarily responsible for assisting with documenting and socializing PPMO processes, facilitating continuous PPMO quality assurance, and reporting project health and metrics related to all CHRISTUS project efforts. Specific responsibilities include publishing key performance indicators, formulating reports and dashboards, producing program and project roadmaps, acting as subject matter expert for PPMO tools, and facilitating the on-boarding of new Project Managers as it relates to PPMO standards and practices.
- PPMO Guidelines and Procedures -- Assists the System Director and Directors of the PPMO with the development, publication and education of Project Management principles, guidelines and procedures based on Project Management Institute (PMI) Book of Knowledge (BOK).
- Quality Assurance - With collaboration and guidance from the PPMO leadership, develops and for project management and associated processes:
- Implements standards and procedures.
- Develops and executes follow-up processes and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data reporting relative to project management activities to insure continuous quality improvement.
- Analyzes and recommends procedural standards and changes to enhance project management principles and correct problem areas as they become known.
- Project Schedules -- Facilitates CHRISTUS-wide project schedules for all IM projects, mapping dates and resources to tasks. Monitors progress and resolves approved deviations from plan.
- Customer Service - Participates in departmental programs which promote and emphasize the commitment to exceptional customer service standards.
- Communication - Provides effective oral and written communications to multiple IM teams facilitating understanding, ownership and accomplishment of project goals and objectives. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, possesses good negotiating skills and promotes teamwork.
- Reporting -- Assists in establishing and monitoring PPMO quality objectives, milestones and benchmarks. Assists in the development and implementation of effective PKIs and tools to measure performance against these standards, and to document and regularly report on all plans, priorities, schedules, budgets, project resource assignments, programs and the current status of projects and routine assignments.
- Teamwork - Maintains and demonstrates good teamwork through actions and job performance.
- Other - Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the System Director PPMO.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration /Finance/Administrative Management/ Computer Science or a related field required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong grasp of business and project principles, and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, and other relevant software
- Proficiency with SharePoint, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and Project Management software (eg: MS Project, ServiceNow PPM, etc.).
- Five (5) years of experience in an information technology discipline or equivalent
- Experience in project management and quality management strongly preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, multi-tasking environment
- Proven ability to interact with various levels of management and other Associates
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- PMP preferred