This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client recruiting for a Prep Cook in Vallejo, CA. This is a temporary full-time employment opportunity. The prep cook (also known as a food preparation worker) is an individual who assists the chef in preparing the food, maintains the cooking environment clean and safe for all staff members and takes on culinary tasks as they arise. The client is seeking to have someone start immediately!
- Measures ingredients and prepares them in accordance to chef's specifications
- Washes and peels ingredients in order for them to be used in different meals
- Cuts and portions different types of meat according to specifications
- Prepares different types of food from the menu, following carefully the recipes
- Makes stock soups to be used during cooking process
- Portions the food and prepares the dishes for plating
- Cleans and sanitizes the working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area
- 2 + of experience as a Prep or Line Cook
- Culinary Arts education desirable
- Food Handlers Certification
- Knowledge of Kosher cooking a plus
If you meet the qualifications above please Apply Now to be considered for this position!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled