PRN Point of Service Collector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
The Point of Service Collector works with patients in the emergency department to collect coinsurance, deductibles, and co-payments on their services received at the hospital. This positions requires excellent customers service. Minimum Qualifications:
* Requires 1 + years of related experience.
* Experience in hospital business office and/or Medicaid casework is highly desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability understand users' questions and effectively disseminate technical information is essential.
* Computer data entry and word processing skills and ability to operate routine office equipment are required.
* Working knowledge of computer programs, i.e., Microsoft Excel .
* Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
Adreima fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.