This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
GREAT ENTRY LEVEL ROLE!!!
Dyson is seeking an outgoing Product Demonstrator to represent our products inside a local big box store on the weekends. This is a permanent part time position with great pay. The ideal candidate will work Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am-6pm in select retail locations (i.e. Costco, Bed Bath and Beyond and Best Buy) and a few hours of administrative during the week from home. Demonstrators must work a minimum of 3 out of 4 weekends per month within an assigned market . This position has a great pay rate-$16.50 as well as a great way to begin a career with a reputable company.
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Bachelor Degree a plus
* 1 year experience in a public interfacing role required
* Experience in a retail sales environment required
* Ability to work a minimum of 3 out of 4 weekends per month, including up to an hour a week for administrative work
* Must have intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Must have a valid drivers license with good driving record; reliable transportation, and ability to travel within designated region
* Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 30 lbs., potentially overhead
* Access to a private computer and a cell phone with ability to send/receive text messages
* Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
* Must have Windows or Mac Operating System
* Must have Internet Explorer or Safari (Mac)
* Must have strong communication. time management and organizational skills
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-226.
Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.