PRODUCT PRICING ANALYST I 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
In support of the manufacturing process, this position is responsible for providing accurate and timely technical sales support and quoting information to Creganna Medical customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Receive, assess and process technical information from existing and potential customers to formulate technical requirements and costs in order to establish a quote.
* Provide pricing quotes for potential contracts and existing accounts.
* Sell and market the capabilities of Creganna Medical with written and oral information to generate business.
* Inform and follow up with customers in regard to all technical and quoting
* Investigate and resolve customer problems and inquiries in regard to customer returns, out of specification product, late orders, deliveries, etc.
* Work with Business Development Managers, Sales Account Managers, Independent Sales Representatives and internal departments (Operations, QA, etc.) to ensure customer needs are met.
* Provide necessary feedback to operations, engineering, quality, the customer and management as needed.
* Maintain client information and technical account files.
* Once proficient at job, train new Quoting employees in quoting and estimating and computer input (EPICOR).
* Must possess knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures in the medical device component industry.
* All other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS from a 4-year college or university; 3-5 years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, business or engineering preferred.
* Ability to read and write and communicate as needed with other employees and customers.
* Excellent math skills, especially in the area of measurement.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, sketches and diagrams and other technical procedures/instructions.
* Ability to travel occasionally.
* Ability to use MS office.
* Must have excellent phone skills.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to interact in NPI and cross functional teams to support the technical needs of the customer
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing.
* Competent organizational skills and effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
* Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
* Ability to work independently, with limited supervision.
* Must be punctual, reliable and have good attendance.