This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Currently seeking to fill a graveyard shift Production Handler positions in Petaluma, CA. The Production Handler is responsible for changing product on injection molding machines, moving supplies and products to/from the manufacturing areas by, hand truck or cart. Works with Molding and QC personnel to meet objectives and achieve metric goals.
- Receives, locates, and transfers totes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follows established procedures and maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 6 months - 1 year experience related to manual work preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Employees are required to wear smock, hair covering, mask and gloves while working.
If you meet the qualifications above please Apply Now to be considered for this position!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled