PRODUCTION MACHINIST - NAKAMURA - 1st Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Set up and operate metal shop machines to produce manufactured parts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Operate machines, equipment and use gauges.
* Use best machining practices necessary to complete part
* Hold tight tolerances for various components
* Troubleshoot issues and work with appropriate resource(s) (i.e. Engineering, Supervision, Inspection, etc.) to resolve
* Effectively manage work time and be self-directed in order to meet production needs/schedules
* Exhibit understanding, flexibility and willingness to changing priorities and fast-pace environments
* HS Diploma or GED required
* Previous manufacturing machinist experience required.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Basic math skills required
* Attention to detail
* US Citizen or Perm Legal Resident Required.