PRODUCTION OPERATOR TEMP- 2nd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Set-up various machines, read blue prints, and uses gauges.
TEMP ROLE for Second Shift
hours 2pm to 1030pm Mon - Fri
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Inspect parts for defects and known or trending issues
* Capable of monitoring Heading machine and perform minor tooling changes
* Ensure tools, equipment, etc. have current calibration
* Verify and record LotJob numbers on paperwork, label and parts
* Ensure documents being used for production/inspection have the current revision
* Keep discrepant material segregated and clearly marked/labeled
* Notify Lead or Supervisor when needing materials for production.
* Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
* Participate in Lean/Kaizen activities
* Work with small parts, tools, fixtures and microscopes. Requires excellent manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
* Perform maintenance check of equipment and update logs
* Ensure Routers are properly filled out and signed and dated where required
* Ability to work well in teams
* Ability to work overtime
* Requires High School diploma or local equivalent of related work experience, AA Degree or local equivalent in related discipline preferred.
* US Citizen or perm legal resident required.
* 1-2 Years of Experience in Manufacturing preferred.
* Must have basic Computer skills.