PROGRAM COORDINATOR (778)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/3/2017
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder direct supervision of the MGH Psychiatry Academy Business Manager and Managing Director, the Program Coordinator is responsible for the administrative functions and management of the day-to-day customer engagement and support of the MGH Psychiatry Academy. Duties also include timely submission of accreditation submissions for social work, licensed mental health counselor and other professional continuing education units. The program coordinator will also be the lead coordinator of the Department of Psychiatrys Patient and Family Education Series, Clinical Skills Verification Program and all educational development for the Midwives College of Utah. The program coordinator will work closely with MGH Psychiatry Academy physician leaders, business manager, Managing Director, administrative coordinator and website coordinator, and throughout program design and implementation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares social work, licensed mental health counselor, and other professiona applications
* Works with website coordinator to ensure the approval information is posted on website
* Manages all components of the patient and family programs
* Creates timelines for patient and family education programs and ensures that all deadlines are met
* Works with faculty, development office and venue to develop yearly schedule for patient and family education programs
* Organizes email announcements regarding upcoming Patient and Family Education Events through Constant Contact
* Responds and manages all calls regarding the Psychiatry Academys current courses and upcoming events. This includes managing the customer service inbox for all inquiries
* Manages the ecommerce site. In charge of building and managing CVENT, the online event registration software for every online course and live event
* In charge of sending the monthly Self-Assessment Module reports to the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurolog
* Works offsite at live events, conferences and other symposiums sponsored by the Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy
* Manages the day at live events for the Patient and Family Education series
* Program Coordinator for the Clinical Skills Verification program sponsored through the MGH Psychiatry Academy
* Purchases all office supplies
* Creates weekly reminder emails through CVENT for all online programs that require payment
* Manages the schedules of the Q&A sessions with faculty sessions for all online courses
* Has developed a reminder system for the course directors of our online series for their question and answer sessions with participants
* In charge of timely deposits for the MGH Psychiatry Academy
* Responsible for submitting monthly reports to the ABPN which include the results of participants Maintenance of Certificate Self-Assessment Modules
* Manages faculty, participants and logistics for visiting clinical skills verification exams
* Explains clinical skills verification program to prospective attendees Provides onsite support for programs which may include working during weekends
* Works directly with the Administrative Coordinator to provide all necessary materials for live events (name tags, registration reports)
* Ensures that all correspondence from MGH Academy members is answered in a timely and appropriate manner
* Ensures that handling of credit card processes meet the security requirements of Partners policies
* Trains staff on registration and customer service processes
* Registers prospective attendees for courses and events
PROGRAM COORDINATOR SPECIFIC DUTIES:
PATIENT AND FAMILY EDUCATION PROGRAMS
* Works with faculty to develop patient and family program agendas
* Coordinates with vendors, including meeting venues, printers, AV and catering companies to execute patient programs.
* Responsible for collecting all presentations from faculty
* Creates the syllabus and sends all materials to the printer
* Creates registration page in Constant Contact
* Sends reminder emails in Constant Contact
* Responsible for collecting disclosures and/or consent forms, and preparing evaluation and attendance reports for accreditation purposes
CLINICAL SKILLS VERIFICATION INTERVIEWS
* Directly responsible in registering participant(s), reserving hotel accommodation, and creating a membership for participant for future preparation for the boards.
* Works directly with the faculty conducting interviews by scheduling time via outlook invitations.
* Creates a detailed schedule of the interviews to be conducted at our headquarters
* Is responsible in sending the agenda of nterviews to participant as well as the faculty conducting the interviews.
* Once interviews are complete, and if participant passes the oral, a formal letter is sent to the ABPN. Program coordinator is responsible in creating as well as sending the letter to ABPN.
MIDWIFE PROGRAM OF UTAH
* In charge of the accreditation process for all provider programs by preparing applications, collecting disclosures and conflict resolution forms, and preparing evaluation and attendance reportsProject lead for each educational activity
* Ensures all accreditation requirements are in place before program launch
* Organizes and maintain all required forms, documentation, and other materials for live and online patient and provider programs
* Attends project meetings and maintains a file of minutes for these meetings
* Schedules and attends calls with faculty located in Utah with the MGH Psychiatry Academy Managing Director
* Responsible for ensuring each call and email is responded to by the end of a business day.
* Troubleshoots over the phone for tech-related inquiries
* If calls are transferred to website coordinator, program coordinator is responsible for answering any questions from the website coordinator.
* Processes payments from callers over the phone for registration
* Register all callers for any courses over the phone regardless if there is a fee included
* Prepares and sends invoices for payments when necessary via email
* Strives to make the customer service experience more seamless
High School diploma required with 1-3 years experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Project management skills.
Ability to teach and train others.
Excellent computer skills.
Good grammar and spelling.
Excellent customer service and skills.
Ability to deal effectively and courteously with a diverse group of people.
Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines.
Knowledge of medical terminology is helpful
Ability to problem solve, under minimal supervision.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.