PROJECT MANAGER IV 8/13/2016
Global Connection to Employment
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The Project Manager IV will supervise and train employees to promote maximum productivity and achievement of program goals. Responsible for direct reports/line management Timecard administration. Mentoring. Assist Deputy Program Manager with coverage as required. Serve as a Project Manager for one or more highly complex software engineering projects. Monitor project completion from initiation through delivery - all phases of the software development lifecycle. Develop implement and track project metrics to report performance. Conduct business and technical presentations for customer. Prepare, develop and coordinate integrated master plan and schedule to meet all project deliverables. Track plans and schedules and perform risk analysis and mitigation. Provide budget analysis, resource management, to ensure delivery within time, scope and budget. Provide solutions to a wide range of highly complex problems. Responsible for mentoring direct staff on job growth and career development, by providing training plans, performance evaluations, career guidance, and sharing knowledge
* Bachelor s degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Eight (8) or more years of IT project management and leadership experience (Government contract experience strongly preferred).
* PMP certification strongly preferred.
* Strong technical background (systems infrastructure experience preferred).
* Strong customer relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Strong mentoring skills.
* Thorough understanding of software engineering and project management principles.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Willingness to travel.
* Flexibility related to work hours as project demands arise.
* Must be able to sit at a computer and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; must be able to reach with hands and arms.
* Must be able to communicate verbally and to hear.
* Must have close and classroom vision
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED