This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cobham Microelectronic Solutions San Jose
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCobham is seeking a Project Manager that will work closely with the Program Managers, managing internal production schedules, internal engineering and manufacturing plans and status reporting to customer for development orders and production orders, ensuring on time completion of contract line items. This position is located in San Jose, CA.
* Projects include production execution, minor redesign and/or obsolete parts replacement and other supply chain perturbations, Test Equipment upgrades and modifications, and other projects done to supply customer programs.
* Project manager will direct project team on project execution, managing internal communication and schedule as well as providing inputs for customer communication.
* Work closely with Program Managers on related projects.
* Manage Product ECOs/ETOs and customer responses, Assist Program managers with customer communications regarding ongoing continuous improvements, including ECO sand ETOs.
* For projects, establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
* Direct the work of employees assigned to the project from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
* Assist Program Managers in organizing and developing proposal packages for internal approval process and for the customer proposal deliverables.
* Minimum of a completed Bachelors Degree.
* 5 years experience in production and/or technical development environment.
* In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
* BS in Engineering, Math, Science, Business or related field.
* 5 years experience at Cobham San Jose.
* Aerospace and/or defense industry experience.
* Experience with leading teams, process improvement and/or production.
* Experience with implementation of SharePoint.
* Experience in RF/Microwave Products.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham .
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers
Job Category: Project Management
Primary Location: US-California-San Jose
Organization: Cobham Microelectronic Solutions San Jose
Recruiter: Craig Beronja