PS Project DirectorReq-11361
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
PS PROJECT DIRECTOR
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): ATLANTA, GA /AUSTIN, TX /BOSTON, MA /CHICAGO, IL /DALLAS, TX /MINNEAPOLIS, MN /NEW YORK, NY /SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Program Director is responsible for leading and successfully delivering NetSuite s largest and most complex Enterprise-level implementation projects for our most valuable customers across a variety of industries. At NetSuite the Program Director plans and executes the work, leads a global team of matrixed resources, and manages customer and internal stakeholder expectations at the C-level. The Program Director is a seasoned veteran at managing all aspects of a large-scale program: Program/Project Scope, Budget/Financials, Resources, Timelines, Quality Assurance, NetSuite Professional Services Delivery Model, Full Development Cycle for Customizations, Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities, Escalation and Change Management, Communication and Risk Management Plans. Finally, the Program Director will adhere to NetSuite s project control governance and operational procedures, contribute to program management best practices, and champion internal program management knowledge share activities.
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
* Master s degree or post graduate coursework preferred
* 10+ years in application systems delivery
* 10+ years in project management
* 5+ years in Program management
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
* Understanding of common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
* Experience with delivery of implementations in a SaaS environment
* Certified Program or Project Manager (PgMP, PMP, or Prince)
* Willingness to travel up to 100%
* Full ownership of the implementation program (plan, manage, control, deliver)
* Communication of the progress of the program to internal and external stakeholders
* Achieving milestones and maintaining momentum for the program
* Facilitation and resolution of issues and roadblocks
* Maintain an understanding of the customer s business drivers for the program and a clear grasp of the solution being delivered
* The candidate must have held management roles on at least 5 ERP/CRM/eCommerce implementation projects for a large enterprise, was the overall program manager (i.e. person in charge ) for at least 3 full implementation cycles (from beginning to end)
* At least 10 years of experience in systems applications consulting delivery with a consulting firm or software provider
* A strong background in Program and Project Management, experience with leading and executing PMO processes, development of PMO artifacts including formal work-breakdown structures and project plans, risk and issue management, scope control, requirements management, financial management, as well as extensive knowledge and experience using enterprise program management tools and methodologies
* Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with customers and coworkers at all levels
* Excellent client management skills, especially when faced with challenging circumstances during the implementation cycle (i.e., not afraid to have the hard conversations )
* An excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management)
* Exemplary writing and presentation skills are required
* Experience working in an aggressive, fast-paced, highly energetic environment with demanding schedules
* Demonstrate a high level of energy, has strong initiative, and is able to motivate and lead at all levels of the company
* Experience with software in a SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous delivery leadership experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as a Program Director at NetSuite: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
The position is expected to travel 80 - 100%.
Travel: More than 75%